"how I grow up"-review and specification is need for this essay--UC#

xtyxty 3 / 7  
Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud, and how does it relate to the person you are? *

From the sky, the Pacific Ocean seems like my backyard. I am sitting on a typical Boeing 747 which head from China back to United States. It's not my first air travel, but this time is different from any experience I ever had. I am flying back to home without any company, and hopefully will be home alone for the next month. I have to learn the life of an independent adult who is completely out of help in the middle of nowhere.

This summer, my family has been exhausted from my grandmother's sudden downfall. Due to blood clok in her brain vessel caused by heart issue, she suffered from both heart stroke and semi-consciousness. (If you are a medical applicant, please give me specific term for this) The last time phone called, grandma is in the emergency room. Thankfully, she is out of life danger by now but still remain unconsciousness. After one week of care in the hospital, grandma still can't wake up. My parent have to make a decision about me, since I already miss 10 days of school in my senior year-the very edge of college application and my existence in hospital cause more trouble. Both of my parents decide to stay and take care of grandma, and I am sent back to school alone in the following month.

It's a whole new experience to me: go to school, take class, do homework, contact with teacher to make up absence, cook, eat, do laundry, do grocery, driving, etc. These works are some simple tasks and I used to get along with any of them, but when they combine into a real life schedule, I get my real headache. I feel a sudden time shortage and exhaust in body every day. Sometimes, I even have to push my sleeping hours back for some essential works to be done. Free time becomes my very luxury; I have to count every single minute under the ideal time line.

I learned from this exhausting and precious month. It not only let me revalue and consolidate my survival skill, but also remind myself how uneasiness my parents have come through to support this family. I memories the precious of time when it's not abundant any more. Most important of all, I experience my future life style in college, in work, and in life.
channy - / 15  
myself how uneasiness my parents have come through to support this family. I memories the precious of time when it's not abundant any more. Most important of a

(it's "how uneasy" not "how uneasiness")

i think you need to connect your paragraphs more, and there are some tense issues. i like the start though
I am sitting on a typical Boeing 747 which is heade d from China back to United States.

I have to learn the life of an independent adult who is completely without help in the middle of nowhere.
This summer, my family has been exhausted from my grandmother's sudden downfall. Due to a blood clot i n her brain vessel caused by a heart issue, she suffered from both heart stroke and ... (I don't know the term you need...oh, I think ther term you need is coma.

Was she in a coma?

It's a whole new experience to me: go to school, take class, do homework, contact with teacher to make up absence, cook, eat, do laundry, shop for groceries , drive , etc.

Home / Undergraduate / "how I grow up"-review and specification is need for this essay--UC#