Hingham, the meadow; Meaning of MY NAME

biggirl 2 / 1  
In this paragraph, I will write about my name. My name is Hingham that is meadow. This name can make someone surprise why my parents gave me this name. It may seem like funny name, but it has a special meaning for me. In the city where I was born and grew up, that is a high-land and quiet city. In there it has a lot of meadow. When people visit my city, they always feel that the meadows make comfortable and tranquil. So, my parents gave me that name and they hope that I will be a quiet, tranquil girl and there is a joy of my family like the meadow.
Rajiv 55 / 400  
Dear Biggirl,

Was this a question only to you or also others in your class. I'm wondering what a person named "Janet" or " Mike" would write.

So are you currently in Vietnam or the United States?

Does Hingham mean meadow or tranquil? The rest of this question is inappropriate for this forum.

Thanks.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon :)

What kind of assistance are you requiring for this assignment? Would you like proofreading and editing of it when you are done, or would you like this edited so far? Please advise so I can help you! :)

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForuml.com
OP biggirl 2 / 1  
Good Afternoon Gloria.

Yesterday my friends and I read an English book and it showed us how to use Coordinated Sentence. Therefore when my friends and I read the news on website and that paragraph made us too confusing about Coordinated Sentence so, I was copy it and sent it to you. Thus my friends and I want to ask you about it. If we change the sentence like that it still correct or incorrect.

Thanks for you help

Home / Undergraduate / Hingham, the meadow; Meaning of MY NAME