Identify & refine academic & personal goals; Bentley University; numerous opportunities

hmo123 1 / -  
Please discuss your interest in Bentley and the aspects of our community that will help you reach your academic and personal goals. (250 words maximum)

Besides its reputation as one of the leading college in undergraduate business, Bentley University will help me identify and refine both my academic and personal goals. An academic goal of mine is to learn and foster the essential components that will prepare me to become a successful CPA one day. Bentley's innovative use of technology and high-tech labs sets it apart from many colleges. The Acelab, specifically designed for accounting students, will introduce me to softwares that I will be using in the real business world, long before I graduate. From my research, I could tell Bentley has a strong focus on preparing their students. With the city of Boston close by, Bentley offer's their students numerous opportunities to network and participate in internships with top, leading businesses. Again, all preparing them for the real business world that awaits. A personal goal of mine is to grow into an active member in a community of students who share similar interests. Bentley's focus on business offers many clubs and organization such as National Association of Black Accountants and Center for Women in Business. As a Bentley student, I will take full advantage in engaging myself in such groups that will help better myself as a student, while taking part in an active role in the community. Another aspect of Bentley that caught my attention is the culture the campus presents. The diverse student body ensures me that I will have the opportunity to discover other cultures, as well as a chance to teach others about my own Somali culture! Ultimately, an ideal institution I would like to attend is one that prepares me as a student and challenges me as a business-person. By attending Bentley University, I will grow as both a student and a business-person. By having me as a student, Bentley University will gain a thriving-active member, adding to the community of cultured students.
sarthakjain 19 / 58  
I think you have researched well on the university, but there are certain grammatical errors in the essay which you get someone to look into.

Besides its reputation as one of the leading college in undergraduate business, Bentley University will help me identify and refine both my academic and personal goals. An academic goal of mine is to learn and foster the essential components that will prepare me to become a successful CPA one day. Bentley's innovative use of technology and high-tech labs sets it apart from many (other) colleges. The Acelab, specifically designed for accounting students, will introduce me to softwares that I will be using in the real business world, long before I graduate. From my research, I could tell Bentley has a strong focus on preparing their students. With the city of Boston close by, Bentley offer's their students numerous opportunities to network and participate in internships with top , leading businesses. Again, all preparing them for the real business world that awaits . A personal goal of mine is to grow into an active member in a community of students who share similar interests. Bentley's focus on business offers many clubs and organization such as National Association of Black Accountants and Center for Women in Business. As a Bentley student, I will take full advantage in engaging myself in such groups that will help better myself as a student, while taking part in an active role in the community. Another aspect of Bentley that caught my attention is the culture the campus presents. The diverse student body ensures me that I will have the opportunity to discover other cultures, as well as a chance to teach others about my own Somali culture! Ultimately, an ideal institution I would like to attend is one that prepares me as a student and challenges me as a business-person . By attending Bentley University, I will grow as both a student and a business-person. By having me as a student, Bentley University will gain a thriving-active member, adding to the community of cultured students.

Home / Undergraduate / Identify & refine academic & personal goals; Bentley University; numerous opportunities