Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

"My interest in physics" - Common App. - Supplement...

denkens 1 / -  
Here is my essay.. Some body help me : ) Because i am a foreign student.. and i have been America only 2 years.. So i am not good at English..

The first thing I learned from my father, who is science teacher, was how to count numbers using my fingers. My mom told me that I learned math before I learn how to speak. According to my mother, I learned math faster than anybody else my age. Math was refreshing to me because it was yet at think simple but challenging.

Because of my father's influence, I have always been fascinated by the complexities that the mathematics and sciences preserved. As a child, I took my time memorizing mathematical formulas and the periodic table of elements because I was curious about their interactions. When I entered high school, I developed a love of science, especially physics. I love physics because it applied math to real life situation

My interest in physics has led me to apply University of ________. I plan to study physics because it involves a system of rules that are organized, logical, and complex. It is thrilling for me to learn, explore, and interpret this system of complexities in physics.

My interest in the complexities of physics has led me to focus on understanding how various parts of function. Different shapes, parts, functions, and frames intermingle to create a system of operations. Every combination of these factors appeal to me because they help join and explain the world.

Physics develops our society's understanding of nature. We seek understanding through science, and this allows us the ability to interpret simple and complex phenomena. Physics allows us to improve our lives by understanding our present situation better.

Home / Undergraduate / "My interest in physics" - Common App. - Supplement...