Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

'Judging a book by its cover' - essay for Wagnar College

sarahadams 11 / 22  
Judging a book by its cover is not a great way to pick the right book for you but in this case it is. Walking on the rich fertilized soil of Wagner College campus amazed me. As I walked and tried to absorbing everything in I saw a lot of students laying on the field and using the beautiful trees for shade and it made me feel like they felt that they were at home. To me the most important elements is having a place to relax and having amazing programs that would help me reach my goal to become that successful person that I see myself as in the future. Knowing that Wagner College has such amazing programs that helped thousands of students graduate and succeed in the past, I hope I would have the full opportunity to also graduate Wagner College with a degree, knowledge, and prude. Richard Feynman once said "I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there" meaning that since life is short we should used it to our advantage. Educating our self is the most important thing to do because knowledge is power and not that much people in the world want to be powerless.

Home / Undergraduate / 'Judging a book by its cover' - essay for Wagnar College