"what would you like to be?" replying "I don't have an idea" AUC Admission Essay

AlaaAhm 2 / -  
Essay: How can you benefit from the education at AUC?

Wherever I go, I hear the same question "what would you like to be?", replying in confusion "I don't have an idea". After thinking for a long time, I realized what that question really meant, which implied your desires and dreams. I don't need an architecture to design my life. I want to be the one who creates it, so I want it to be a masterpiece of art that people will be inspired by. It would include all the stages and changes in my life, including a very vital stage, which is, university. This stage verifies all the other sections of my life. President Roosevelt once said, "A man who has never gone to school may steal from a freight car; but if he has a university education, he may steal the whole railroad." If you're asking me why I am applying to AUC, the answer is basic: I want to steal the whole railroad.

Unlike school, we don't head off to college in light of the fact that we "need to" but since we "want to". In General, Universities' advantages help to enrich the academic knowledge as well as social abilities. University education leads to broader possibilities for promoting jobs. University education also supplies opportunities by exposing us to a wide cultural and social environment. A university shows the requirement to work with devotion and duty in addition to other skills, the social education of growing up and figuring out how to live and function with others.

The American University in Cairo, my dream and every student's dream, is not just an ordinary University. It is a remarkable brilliant institute. It is a combination of highly qualified faculties along with its educational labs and libraries provides a great learning environment where research is an important part of education. At AUC, We'll be capable of intermingling with other nationalities, cultures and backgrounds. This will expand our limits and open our eyes to a new world. AUC makes social and cultural bridge between different nationalities to get together and understand each other.

Since AUC targets to give a remarkable atmosphere for students through its university's activities and clubs, it leads students to be more vigorous and creative for approaching future goals and opportunities.
After thinking for a long time, I realized what that question really meant, which implied your desires and dreams. I

After pondering seriously, I realized that this question dealt with my aspirations and dreams.
I don't need an architecturearchitect to design my life.

I don't need an architecture to design my life. I want to be the one who creates it, so I want it to be a masterpiece of art that people will be inspired by.

Well, I feel you've overdone this part. They do not contain much substance that is relevant to your question. Anyways, that's my ordinary layman view and wait for expert advice by others :D

Home / Undergraduate / "what would you like to be?" replying "I don't have an idea" AUC Admission Essay