'I have a lot of interesting and unique things' - unique about me

msw1225 2 / 1  
Here is my essay so far:
- Describe five unique or interesting things about yourself.

I am a person who has a lot of interesting and unique things so that I believe that my life looks dynamic. The first interesting thing about me is that I was born on Christmas. Many people have remembered my birthday, so my family, relatives and friends celebrate my birthday with three or four birthday cake. The second interesting thing is that I can play various sports such as ice skating, ping pong, tennis and so on. For instance, I was my city's representative player when I was young. I won the first prize many times, so I have a lot of gold medals. Thirdly, I played cello for five years. When I learned cello only one month, I participated in the school orchestra. Even though I was not perfect, I enjoyed orchestra and gained confidence. After that, I participated in a cello competition, and I won the first prize. I came to realized that I am a person who has great courage in front of many people. Fourthly, I have many friends who are foreigner such as Turkish, Brazilian and Mongolian. I am friendly and not shy of strangers. While I attend college, I learned other cultures and languages from them. I consider that relationship among people is very important for learning and living my life.

I also want to add other thing about helping other people
My parents help others. For instance, my father gives free medical services in church for people who can't afford to pay for their health insurance. My mother helps the children who are foreign by compassion as a sponsor, so my parents send them money and card. For this reason, I am accostomed to helping children and people.
bestcrayons911 2 / 7  
i think you've got the right idea, but this essay focuses more on what you can do, not who you are as a person. i like the parts about having courage in front of people and being accepting of people of different nationalities. i would expand on this, maybe add some examples/stories or just describe in more detail.

Home / Undergraduate / 'I have a lot of interesting and unique things' - unique about me