NJIT application: My ambition for success is motored by the ability to logically control my future

john404 1 / 1  
How did you learn about NJIT and why are you applying for admission?

The great intellectual contraption we have in this world is a significant way; in which we communicate and share our information. The power of society leads us to collect data; in which we use to succeed, and advance in this world. The generosity of teachers, classmates, and college fairs have given me insight into the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

My determination to succeed in life and pursue my dreams, leads me to apply for the eminent NJIT. Ever since my childhood years, my love for computer systems and the computer makeup itself; have given me a lucid dream to follow. My passion to engineer computer systems would be illuminated with the admission into NJIT. The state-of-the-art learning environment found at NJIT; is a perfect place, in which I can have the most comprehensive learning experience possible. The beneficial experiences that I would acquire by the teachings of the NJIT professors; using the most cutting-edge technology will not only teach me, but will expanded my conception of twenty first century technology in unimaginable ways. The conception of engineering deals with strong leadership skills, which I exhibit.

Throughout my life, there has been many occasions where I had been using leadership skills and other important values. For example, At my high school I've been active in sports, programs, and events. As a varsity swimmer and lifeguard; I have shown my leadership skills in and out the pool. I have taught kids not only how to swim, but to swim fast. In addition to that, I have been a active deacon at my church for ten years.

My ambition for success is motored by the ability to logically control my future. Admission to NJIT, is just one step further into conquering my dreams. The great amount of information given to me by my teachers, classmates, and college fairs have guided me to apply for NJIT. My determination along with my drive to succeed would be an asset to the NJIT community.
Here are some ways to improve it:

The great intellectual contraption, the way in which we communicate and share our information in this world, is the power of society. The power of society leads us to collect data; we use data to succeed and advance in this world. T he generosity of teachers, classmates, and college fairs have given me insight into the New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Throughout my life, there have been many occasions where I used leadership skills and other important values.

My ambition for success is driven by the ability to logically control my future.

Good luck!!
OP john404 1 / 1  
Thanks Kevin!

Home / Undergraduate / NJIT application: My ambition for success is motored by the ability to logically control my future