At Penn, I will take the steps to grab every opportunity ;Penn/ Engage academically?

android21 10 / 56 20  
A Penn education provides a liberal arts and sciences foundation across multiple disciplines with a practical emphasis in one of four undergraduate schools: the College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, the School of Nursing, or the Wharton School.

Given the undergraduate school to which you are applying, please discuss how you will engage academically at Penn. (Please answer in 300 words or less.)

300 Words do me no justice on how I will engage in Penn's Wharton School.Nevertheless, there is no doubt in my mind, that Penn is the only school for my true vision. A business vision that will resonate so loudly throughout the Penn community, that my presence will not go unnoticed. At Penn, I will take the steps to grab every opportunity by the reigns to shape my future in an eco-friendly retail business.

Step 1: My course lectures will never be ignored for I will fill the classroom with engaging debates and interesting discussions. Specifically, the Retail Supply Chain Management course because I will be able to enlighten students on inventory strategies from my previous experience managing my family business. Also, the course will teach me how to respond to consumer emotion and preference to build a strong business.

Step 2: With my commitment to preserve nature, I will join the Initiative for Global Environmental leadership to help spark change in environmentally reckless industries. I will work with members from all four schools to generate efficient ways for corporation to do business without the loss of profit and consumption of natural resources.

Step 3: I do not want to pursue my dream alone, I want to share it with the Penn community to make it ours. I will echo my vision of establishing an eco-friendly and revolutionary retail business by joining the Wharton Undergraduate Entrepreneurship Organization. Hopefully, students will embrace my vision and help me improve my ideas as I will help with their ideas.

Step 1, step 2, step 3, and repeat; how simple learning becomes with a plan. I can assure you my time at Penn will not be spent sleeping or aimlessly strolling down Locust Walk, I will be there with a commitment to get "stuff" done.
OP android21 10 / 56 20  
Bump...bump....I am not to sure about this..does it answer the question...I seen around the form that all students put why they fit penn and the programs they will be in...mine talks of ECAs and courses...am I doing it wrong??
Your's is pretty unique and as always very well presented. Do not worry about what others write, but preserve your authentic writing ;)

Given the undergraduate school to which you are applying, please discuss how you will engage academically at Penn.

I think you have answered it well by saying how you engage yourself in the classroom setting, what your subject interests and how you get mingled with the community and what you intend to give back to it. So I think it is not just about ECA courses.

So your answer is well aligned with the prompt. :)
OP android21 10 / 56 20  
Okay cool... thank you...I also dropped a message in the contributor thing...what do I do now?... if any one else has insight about my essay I would appreciate the help...

Home / Undergraduate / At Penn, I will take the steps to grab every opportunity ;Penn/ Engage academically?