plan to do in next six months

sinaburn 1 / -  
I would like to (register, enroll, and license) a Toeic class next six months, and I think it is essential for me. Many reasons are being it learning. Firstly, as a freshman English-majored student, I will spend 4 years following up on my major. I'm going to graduate as long as I have an English certification. Next, now that English is an international language, society requires us to know several languages to facilitate communication, attend conferences, or even study abroad. Therefore, I can easily personality development, make plenty of friends, and widen my utility knowledge. Last but not least, through learning English, my brain will be exercised and increase my cognitive flexibility. To sum up, enrolling in the course is my best decision.
The sentence structure of your paragraph is very choppy. The idea presentation is incomplete. The thoughts are not provided in complete sentences that cover the correct subject - verb agreement expectations of these sorts of writing. The topics are varied and should therefore, be presented as separate paragraphs, with full idea developments instead of mere mentions with difficult to understand explanations.

Are you a self taught English student? It would appear so in this discussion presentation. There is no way that this sort of writing will be acceptable if submitted to an English teacher in your English class. You need to learn more about the basis of English writing rules, which will help you develop better crafted sentences ideas and discussions later on.

Home / Undergraduate / plan to do in next six months