'I practice for the next football game' - commonapp short answer EC

hello810 1 / 1  
While practicing, I once again hit the pole of the flag against my head. Momentarily, I forget why I had joined color guard, but then remind myself of the first time I had seen a marching band show. While the band performed to various Disney songs, the color guard, totally in sync, completed the painting begun by the band with the twirling of each flag. I then think back to how last football game, I ruined the painting by messing up the toss and forgetting parts of the choreography. Frustrated, I picture myself when I first joined color guard, unable to do a drop-spin, the simplest move. I see that I have improved not only in skill, but even more so in endurance. Determined to improve further, I practice for the next football game and spin my flag. Another football game. Another chance to complete the painting. Another opportunity for improvement.

So I wrote about colorguard... I am ready to hear constructive criticism! It is due today :(
tehfunkicookie 19 / 50  
hey hello810!

I assume this is the one about in 1000 characters your extra. c. or working experience.

I think it's a good essay, but I think what would even make it better is if you answer like some big questions like Why Colorguard? Why do you like Colorguard? What has colorguard taught you? Maybe include an experience during your time in Colorguard. Your have too much description.

Good luck! =)

Home / Undergraduate / 'I practice for the next football game' - commonapp short answer EC