Home / Undergraduate   % width NEW!

Presence @ FSU; CARE PROGRAM ESSAY

SDrake 1 / -  

CARE PROGRAM ESSAY!

Many young students in the world today, have parents who are struggling to pay for living costs, such as rent, mortgage, or even providing food on the table. As a young Asian student, my parents were emigrated from India without any college education. My mother was lucky enough to find a job that was able to support her and I. The CARE Program can assist me with my educational goals as well as my financial goals.

The CARE Program can help me afford an education at FSU. With tuition costs rising and the economy falling the CARE Program makes it easier for struggling students to help pay for college at reasonable costs. It is also an opportunity to meet other peers like me who are struggling at home. The CARE Program can also help me decide for what I want to major in. Also the program can help me transition from school to career.

With the Assistance of the CARE Program, I can work diligently and still be able to live a normal lifestyle without any financial problems. An opportunity at FSU would be an opportunity no students would want to pass. The CARE Program provides things other schools across the country would never be able to provide. The CARE Program gives students a tour of the Campus, and helps us get to know our peers.

The CARE Program also provides numerous benefits like getting to know key faculty, staff, and administrators, also when students return for the fall semester, they would be familiar with the campus which I think is the best benefit the CARE Program provides. Without it students would be lost on campus and they would not have the feeling that they feel accepted at FSU.

The CARE Program can help me have a brighter future with all the financial aid provided. The CARE Program will assist me in starting my career in the real world after college. Also the program will help create new opportunities for me on what step I should take after college like if I should stay in school for a few more years or start my career right after school.

Getting accepted to the CARE Program will not only be a dream come true but it would be an honor as FSU is one of the top ranked schools in the region. There are many things I can accomplish in my presence at FSU. Striving for success is something I can surely accomplish at FSU.

Home / Undergraduate / Presence @ FSU; CARE PROGRAM ESSAY