"If you had a second chance... hip-hop TV" (Purdue Statement,International student)

yan0419 1 / -  
essay qusetiom: If you had a second chance - the opportunity to do something over and do it differently - what would you choose to do over and what changes would you make?

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. "- Alexander Graham Bell

If I have the chance to do it again, I'm sure I will insist on taking the hip-pop class to learn what I like.

It was the first time for me to know hip-pop when I was 14. The dancing steps in TV shook me with its infinite power. I knew I love it when I heard my heart beating that excited. This amazing thing sudden turned me to a danceaholic. I began to save all possible money for the tuition as soon as I found a hip-pop club. Every evening when I passed the club building, I can't help looking inside the window and imagine I am dancing with them. The passionate music made me stop and shake with my bicycle.

My essay is not finished yet. I m not very clear about what to write the next and it's really helpful if someone could let me know the improvement of my first part. thanx a lot.
weina - / 2  
"If I have the chance to do it again, I'm sure I will insist on taking the hip-pop class to learn what I like." from this sentence i reason out that you have not insisted on taking the hip-pop class which made you very regretful. later you mentioned the initial story that you involved yourself in the hip-pop world and what you have done to attain your dream. but you have not referred to any reason why you quit doing hip-pop. maybe you can illustrate the reason why you can not keep. and then given the second chance, what you will do to extend the chance to the fullest.

thats only my personal opinion, and i hope it will be helpful to you!

Home / Undergraduate / "If you had a second chance... hip-hop TV" (Purdue Statement,International student)