Seed - Changing Belief Systems

Isabellaalmeida 11 / 26 5  
Prompt: Please briefly elaborate on one of your extracurricular activities or work experiences

team commitment

I can't try to convince an 8-year-old kid to "follow his dreams through education" if he wakes up every morning and sees a drug trafficker richer than his teacher. Instead, I must converge social and health care to a change in belief systems - that's where *Seed comes.

This idea of mine would have never flourished and reached more than 700 people if it weren't for the commitment and dedication of each member of our team.

Because two brains certainly work better than one, we could strategically design Seed in order to motivate people to find purpose and to see beyond their limitations from the plays we elaborate to the songs we sing.

Also, I've learned the responsibility and challenges of making something happens. Although we constantly face financial issues, if it weren't for each time we asked for donations at congresses, or sold our products at events, none of this would have been possible.

*I have provided further details of Seed in other parts of my application.
Isabella , this is your one chance to show the reviewer that you are not a one trick pony. That means, you have to prove that you have a well rounded, balanced, and personality developing array of interests. You should always avoid repeating information already given in previous prompts. You have said yourself that you already provided further details about Seed in your other application areas. There is no sense in using the same reference in this prompt for the same university. As a college applicant, you must prove that you will be capable of immersing yourself into the student community based on interests other than the specific major that you are enrolling to. That is what this prompt is all about and that is why this is one of the most important prompts that you will be discussing. Showcase another part of your personality that you have not indicated in the other parts of your prompt. That is the only way you can prove that you are a well developed applicant to the reviewer who will be bored and wonder why you cannot cite other experiences or activities other than the ones you already have presented. If your activities and experiences do not show any variation, your application will be considered one dimensional and unimpressive. Having already highlighted your scientific prowess even in your community, you have to cite something else that shows how this prowess was developed in a different area which may or may not be related to your interest in Seed. Try to talk about some other influential activities that have helped you evolve and develop a personality or character trait. Don't stick to one topic for discussion if you want to retain the interest of the reviewer and help the reviewer to get to know you better.

Home / Undergraduate / Seed - Changing Belief Systems