Personal statement as a medical scholar undergraduate gks

Bangtan girl 1 / 1  
I always thought everyone's future was already decided. Whatever we do or whichever path we choose life takes us to the 'already decided future'. The person inside us apprehends us sufficiently and can never lie about what we want to achieve in our lives.

Growing up my mom told me she saw a great chef in me because I was a child who loved cooking, anytime we were to slaughter livestock I regularly loved to go through the first process of separation before cooking which my siblings found irritating. I on the other hand do dream of myself in an operating room anytime I engage in that act.

What motivated me more was my aunt and her husband, they are both medics which makes them stand out among the relatives I was fascinated by this, and it gave me the courage to pursue my ambition.

Being a doctor implies someone who learns every day till the day they die because learning never ceases. I do believe that one of the primary elements is hard work and a sense of not giving up. I will try my best to incorporate these qualities and behaviors that are important to study in this course. The journey of a medical scholar won't be easy but it's about making my passion into my life.

About studying outside of my country, I was always on my toes to study in Korea because of its advanced technology and ideology not only on medicine but also on other fields of learning.

And if I am to qualify for this scholarship I look forward to improving the ties between my country and Korea. Also in the future, since everything is getting upgraded and development is at its top speed I wish to play a role in the betterment of the relationship between both countries medically, and I choose to help people with the knowledge that I will acquire in the next few years.
I hope that you have only shown me a draft of your actual essay. Please tell me that this is not the essay that you plan to submit to the GKS reviewers. This is such a simplistic presentation that it fails to achieve the purpose of the GKS personal statement. Have you reviewed the writing guidelines for the undergraduate applicants? If you have, then it should be clear to you that you have not fully developed this response essay in terms of the information required. While the essay does touch on some aspects of the writing guide, you failed to expand it to an impressive extent. In some instances, you totally miss out on discussion points from the writing guide. The essay needs further and proper information development.
OP Bangtan girl 1 / 1  
Thanks so much sir I will amend my mistakes

Home / Undergraduate / Personal statement as a medical scholar undergraduate gks