Why Tufts? Because of its Diversity - Tuft's Supplement

Mrpotatohead 1 / -  
Which aspects of Tuft's curriculum or undergraduate experience prompt your application? In short: "Why Tufts?" (50-100 words); 1000 characters

To me, Tufts University is proof of art's vitality. Tufts promotes an interdisciplinary curriculum and produces a culture whose diverse members are eager to contribute their talents. The result is a gregarious atmosphere conducive to and supportive of my passions for mathematics and science, jazz piano, and the visual arts. Also, nestled in a socially active milieu adorned with museums and other inspirational resources, Tufts provide a convenient environment that reconciles my aim to be focused on an academic subject with my love of exploration. Hosting this unparalleled tradition of academic intimacy merits Tufts University as a breathing version of Raphael's School of Athens.

Do you think this answers the prompt well? Any suggestions?
swoosh18 4 / 40  
I like it.

Tufts provides a convenient environment that reconciles my aim to be focused on an academic subject with my love of exploration. Hosting this unparalleled tradition of academic intimacy merits Tufts University as a breathing version of Raphael's School of Athens.

Please read my essays. Thanks

Home / Undergraduate / Why Tufts? Because of its Diversity - Tuft's Supplement