I always wanted to go into the business field. As time passed I was drawn to marketing.

worriedjuan123 3 / 4 1  
1. Given your NYU campuses of interest - whether they are your primary and alternate home campuses of interest or where you would like to study away while you are a student - where, exactly, would you like to study at NYU - and why?

2. Whether you are undecided or you have a definitive plan of study in mind, what are your academic interests and how do you plan to explore them at NYU?

You may have one or many campuses, schools, colleges, programs, and/or areas of interest, so please elaborate on your interests. Max 500 words.

- I want to know on what I can elaborate. Any type of help is great!

New York City is a place filled with endless possibilities. I was raised not too far from New York City in New Jersey. Ever since I visited New York City as a child I have always been fascinated by the enormous city: from the crowded sidewalks to the endless amount of businesses. I have always looked at NYC as my home away from home. It would be a dream come true to be able to study at NYU, specifically at the New York City campus. New York City is the center location of the world. It is one of the most diverse places to go and explore. I saw it as a place where I could learn something new everyday just as I walk outside.

It is home to the most Global 500 companies; this means a vast amount of opportunities are just around the corner.

Since my freshman year in high school I have always known that I wanted to go into the business field. As time passed I was drawn to marketing. Marketing is one of the most important parts of the business field; it is what keeps the business moving forward. I was attracted to marketing, because I was interested in the main aspects: creativity, teamwork, and thinking globally. As I looked for ways on how I could move forward with my academic interest I found New York University's Stern School of Business. It was an eye opener. Stern has one of the most recognized faculties. Having the opportunity to learn from them will assist me on my never-ending road of improvement. Stern not only assists me educationally, but also in the path of finding my future career. As an undergraduate student I will have the contingency to hold either a part-time job or an internship.
cag18 2 / 6 2  
try to add maybe a little more details about specific programs you can join and about entrepreneurships.

Home / Undergraduate / I always wanted to go into the business field. As time passed I was drawn to marketing.