'WWF Trip to Wild Life Park!' - Extracurricualr essay of Common App

super57 6 / 23  
Lalazar Wild Life Park,located on the Himalayas Peaks,served as a famous attraction to many travelling tourists.The fact that due to steep hill sides,buses refused to go further did not become a hurdle in our trip at all.In fact, the chance to hike and experience nature ourselves exhilarated the experience of our WWF trip.Hiking up to the park took tiresome hard work.However,Once reached,I discovered that all this hard work was worth putting in.The famous snow leopard,rarely found in any of the jungles of Pakistan,roamed freely on the park hillsides.The twin tigers cuddled up and played with tourists as if begging for some attention.The park itself seemed as if a small town of animals which was not at all bothered from visitors.I had never felt nature this close to me before nor had experienced the fragrance of wild jungle that runs shivers down the spine of excitements.It was one of the most memorable trips I had experienced over the summers and will never forget!

Comments please...I know there are some mistakes, please correct them thank you:)
OP super57 6 / 23  
During my summers, I participated in WWF(World Wild Life Foundation). Before the sessions and our trip to Wild Life Park in Lalazar, which was located on the peaks of Himalays,I never imagined this chance to be one of the turning moments in my life.Once we were off on our journey, the path became more exhilarating and journey more exciting.During the trip,buses refused to go further due to steep hill sides.Though, this did not become a hurdle in our trip at all.In fact, the chance to hike and experience nature ourselves seemed like a wonderful opportunity to learn more about nature. I had never felt nature this close to me before nor had experienced the fragrance of wild jungle. The Park care taker told us about some valuable instincts related to animals and trees. Nearby farm of coniferous trees was where our journey lasted. We enjoyed some "Indian food" and for desert some ice cream. On return to home,as I laid back on my seat in the bus,there was a strange force that pulled me back to nature.The world was so much more than I had imagined it to be.It was a gift.A gift we no longer took care of.

Well how is it now?

Home / Undergraduate / 'WWF Trip to Wild Life Park!' - Extracurricualr essay of Common App