Since a young age, I have been traveling... Northwestern Supplement (unique qualities)

ck1121 2 / 2 1  
What are the unique qualities of Northwestern - and of the specific undergraduate school to which you are applying - that make you want to attend the University? In what ways do you hope to take advantage of the qualities you have identified? (250 words)

Since a young age, I have been traveling the world with my parents and immersing myself within cultures from all over the world. My curiosity for a global perspective has lead me to Northwestern University, which provides the opportunity for me to expand and nurture my passion for the global realm. Northwestern offers a special opportunities unlike any other school, such as the Global Cafe. The Global Cafe is a top-notch resource which will aid me on my journey and help connect me with upperclassman with similar interest. Last summer, I took the opportunity to intern at a securities company overseas, located in Beijing, China. This internship was a small taste of the endless opportunities that lay abroad. My goal is to continue my research of the business industry and culture of China. and the Global Cafe will be one of the many unique qualities that will give me an opportunity to dive into research and international projects. The Global Cafe and the International Studies Major will help me to flourish and grow, and apply knowledge beyond a classroom. Northwestern has provided a unique plane where I can actively seek help in carrying out my own research projects. Northwestern University, a school offering me so many opportunities that match and will enhance my own goals and interests, will allow me to explore my passion for global cultures and to expand my knowledge for the world in ways no other school can offer.
SilverKnight 15 / 55 4  
For the most part, you answer the prompt, but you need to mention the undergraduate school that your major falls under like Weinberg or one of the other schools. Also, you need to add some more personality to this essay. Try and find way to show Northwestern that you are genuinely interested by changing your word choice and really bring your desire to learn more about the International Spectrum.

I hope I was helpful.

Home / Undergraduate / Since a young age, I have been traveling... Northwestern Supplement (unique qualities)