Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Being able to communicate with others online is breaking down geographical barriers

lucy8888 1 / -  
In today's life, development of the Internet has brought a variety of benefits for people and that is a revolution of human life. Especially, this leads to international communication online be more and more popular. However, this also causes abundance of negative impacts on humanity. In this essay, we will discuss both its advantages and disadvantages.

On the one hand, the internet is a power communication tool. Thanks to it, we have more opportunities to take part in interactive activities. Therefore, that is a chance for us to widen our horizon and get more insight standpoint about real life. Furthermore, exchanging information helps us catch up with new things in the world. Because of that, we are more and more improved and keep ourselves updated. That is a solid foundation for development of humanity down the road. Moreover, having more opportunities to interact with different people, individuals also enhance our communication skill what plays an essential role in modern life. In addition, that is a great way to refresh our mind after working and studying hard and escape from bustling trade. International communication online is wonderful solution to learn foreign languages with abundance of learners. For example, we can join in international conversations in many apps such as messenger, hey english and all that jazz.

On the other hand, this development has obviously brought a number of negative influences. Firstly, this discourage real interaction among people. It makes us almost immerse ourselves in virtual world so it is time-consuming. They take amount of our useful time like studying, working or doing outdoor activities. Especially, it intrudes on our privacy and safety seriously. Every year, cyber criminals are arrested due to extortions or sexual harassments through online platform like facebook or tiktok. Furthermore, it is also a great place for scams targeting children who are vulnerable. Importantly, sometimes many information is exaggerated and distorted the fact so it has caused serious issues for users.

In general, international communication has changed human world significantly. Although they contain a plenty of drawbacks, It helps humanity become different from the other rest
In this essay, we will discuss both its advantages and disadvantages.

This empty sentence will cost deductions in the Task Accuracy score. Your paragraph fails to meet the writer's opinion + thesis statement presentation in the final 2 sentences of the first paragraph. As such, you will not receive a score for those specific scoring portions. Always include a thesis statement at the end. That is the best way to get full scoring consideration in that rubic section.

The summary conclusion is insufficient and cannot receive full scoring consideration either. The paragraph must:
1. Restate the given discussion topic
2. Restate the writer's opinion + thesis statement
3. Give a short summary of the response to each question
4. Conclude the presentation.

These elements are missing from your presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Being able to communicate with others online is breaking down geographical barriers