OUR ACHIEVEMENT DEPENDS ON THE PERSONALITY

deanarin 2 / 3  

The personality is a set of individual differences that are affected by the development of an individual as like values, attitudes, personal memories, social relationship, habits, and skills. Different personality theorists present their own definitions of the word based on their theoretical positions. For the reason that personality refers to individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving.

The study of personality focuses on two board areas: one is understanding individual differences in particular personality characteristics, as if sociability or irritability. The other is understanding how the various parts a person come together as a whole.

The personality types:
• Sensation: perception by means of the sense organs
• Intuition: perceiving in unconscious way or perception of unconscious contents
• Thinking: function of intellectual cognition and the forming of logical conclusions
• Feeling: function of subjective estimation
The eight psychological types are as follows:
• Extraverted sensation
• Introverted sensation
• Extraverted intuition
• Introverted intuition
• Extraverted thinking
• Introverted thinking
• Extraverted feeling
• Introverted feeling
The type of personality can gives affects for your future life, so let us find our personality in order to acquire mistakes to decide the way of life. Due to the fact that it will determine what will you be in the future belonging to gain all our aims. Even people define success in different ways, some people reap a sense of achievement from raising a family, wherewith others success is defined by wealth or status, we often think of rich and famous people as being successful in life and we can deny one of their attainment perhaps causes of personality affected, mostly.

Considering all the above, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read my personal statement.
Asma Raj 6 / 10  
Hello @deanarin

I would like to give you some corrections.

1. This sentence should be "... memories, social relationships , habits, and skills."
Explanation: Please make sure to make balance singular or plural nouns!
2. This sentence is better if you write like this "... how the various parts aof one person come together ..."
3. This sentence should be "The type of personality can gives affects for your future life."
Explanation: After modal 'can' and the other modals, you must use 'verb' without adding 's'.

Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / OUR ACHIEVEMENT DEPENDS ON THE PERSONALITY