About an activity: the magazine Young

tonydengcnu 23 / 17  
What impressed me most is the release day of the magazine Young.
After a whole day's efforts varying from printing posters to blowing balloons, everyone was exhausted. However, from the grinning smiles on the group photo taken at the end of that day, we felt so excited and proud of ourselves because we were rewarded for what we had done and this itself was worthwhile, applause or blame alike.

It seemed quite challenging at the very beginning to put up the poster and balloons, move books and gifts here and there. In this way, all books were sold out on that day. It turned out that every effort can be rewarded despite the agony in the process. This magazine exposed me to various experiences such as happiness, responsibility, cooperation, all of which will prove a great asset to my future development.
nevabressler - / 20  
What impressed me most was the release day of the magazine Young.

...was worthwhile, applause or blame alike.

...move magazines and gifts here and there.

In this way, all books were sold out on that day.

It turned out that every effort can be rewarded despite the agony of the process.
After a whole day's efforts, which ranged from printing posters to blowing balloons, everyone was exhausted. However, because of the smiles on the faces in the group photo taken at the end of that day, we felt excited and proud of ourselves. Satisfaction was enough reward for what we had done, regardless of praise or blame.

See Neva's comments (above) as well.

Good luck!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / About an activity: the magazine Young