The Advantages of a Computer for Student: social networking, learning media, computer skills

sharahma 3 / 5  
Advantages Computer for Students
by sharahma

Nowadays in modern world, using of computer technology has affected every field of life. Almost computer users not only adult but also students are already can use computer in their activity. They use computer in order to develop their ability. There are some advantages of computer for students from a social networking, learning process and computer skill.

First, the advantages from social networking like social media are to get information and communicate with others. The most social media which people use is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. It can make easier to communicate with long distance friends. Besides, it can make students have friends in other countries. Moreover, students can exchange information with a lot of people about newcomers in the world of music, acting, drama, and other arts. So, they can use computer for different reasons.

Second, the advantages from learning process are students can use computer for their innovation in learning media. They can create engaging papers, presentations, and graphics by Microsoft Office. As example, to make engaging paper or assignment. students just need to type into the computer and can edit it easily if there are mistakes. they just need to print out their work; therefore, it can shorten time and makes other people easy to read. In addition to using the internet students can search information to broaden the knowledge, to get exercises, download E-books, audiobooks for their school subjects, And they also can transfer data or save data properly. The process of transfering data can be easier and faster by email. It is clear that computer can help students in learning process.

Third, the advantages from computer skill is students use a lot of microsoft office programs to improve their computer skill. Besides, students who create paper with typing into the computer can help them practice touch typing. It is skill of computer for typing more fast. Students who have good computer skill can also help them for their future in job. Many companies need employees who have computer skill. The person that has good computer skills has a big job opportunity in order that their skills are very useful to improve the productivity of a company. In short, students need to improve their computer skills.

In conclusion, computer give several help for the students. From social networking it help students to communicate with other, From learning process students use computer as learning media and use microsoft office programs to improve their skill in computer. I hope parents or teacher should still supervise and monitoring to avoid negative effect from computer
Abraham22 20 / 11 15  
Let me try ..
Hope this help..

Nowadays in modern world, usingThese days , The use of computer technology has affected every field of lifeevery part of human's life . As seen,Almost computer usersthe users of computer are not only adult but also studentschildrenare who already can use computer in their activityactivities . They use computer in order to develop their ability. There are some advantages of computer for students from asuch asusing social networking , learning process and improving computer skill.

#Abraham..
OP sharahma 3 / 5  
thank you for your suggestions and make my essay more better.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Advantages of a Computer for Student: social networking, learning media, computer skills