The advantages of current twenty-first-century technological developments on the society

venkat_writting 1 / -  
Any new technological development in the recent years is a boon or curse for the society in general?

society in the technology era

Usually, we see people holding various opinions with regard to the advantages of current twenty-first-century technological developments on the society. Some people are under the impression that there are many advantages of technology and it has changed the way we live our lives. Whereas we get to see some other people have an opinion contrary to the above one. In my opinion, I strongly believe that the current day breakthroughs in the area of technology has had changed the way we think and live our lives. Of course, we can not completely overlook the disadvantages of it.

First of all, It is undeniable fact that technology has changed and impacted everyone's life on the earth. Firstly, The invention of the state-of-art modern computer has made the significant difference in all the industries. Secondly, the invention of smartphones and smart devices have changed the conventional communication and people can speak and interact with each other from any part of the world easily. Furthermore, the transport industry has changed and adopted the new technology because of this the people are highly benefited. The travellers can book the tickets online and can know the live status about their travel.

On the other hand, while there may be benefits to this technological revolution, there also a number of potential dangers. Perhaps the most serious of these would be that if people rely more on computers too much for communication, they could, in fact, begin to communicate less well. For example, if every family member had their own computer screen and smart phone, they might speak less often to one another. This would be serious because our ability to communicate is an essential part of our humanity.

In conclusion, I strongly believe that the further advances in computer technology are inevitable, but this may not be entirely negative. The current technological advancements have changed the way we live our lives and It has the great impact on our day to day activities. thus, the more breakthroughs in technology are a boon than a ban to the society.
agus_mono 13 / 23 2  
@venkat_writting
hay Venkat, your idea on your essay quite good, but there are several problems that i found on it. so i give you some advice, perhaps it can make your essay better

*There are several problem with grammar and you have to focus on it, for example: twenty-first-century, you can say "the first-twenty-century...........in the area of technology has had changed: had changed

*There are so many generalization. Pay attention in making statement that can generalize something. we can not completely overlook the disadvantages of it.it is generalization statement I think. Because may several people argue that it has disadvantage, not all.

In body paragraph 2, in multiple-idea paragraph, you have to give short explanation on it, because the reader cannot understand the idea that you wrote, it is unclear idea.

*There are repetition sentence on your conclusion paragraph, you may repeat the idea but you have to paraphrase it: The current technological advancements have changed the way we live our lives

Home / Writing Feedback / The advantages of current twenty-first-century technological developments on the society