Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 3

Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative?

Huyenle232 1 / -  
Given the development of product variety in every field and the popularity of the internet, advertisements are witnessing a considerable increase in daily life. I believe that this probably is a positive change.

Advertisements could be beneficial to customers or any one who wants to find products suited to their demand. An advertisement usually provides people with information about items or services. As a result, people understand more about the products and can make better shopping choices. For example, by watching TV commercials about different brands of shampoo products, I can choose the one that works best for me. Moreover, many programs, festivals and even local heritages should be known more. Advertisement is a powerful tool to let people approach such beautiful places or meaningful programs.

The development of advertisements in both methods and quantity create a range of job opportunities. There are many majors in university related to advertising such as marketing or commercials. Therefore, after graduating, jobs with advertisements could be one of the career solutions that freshers pursue. Nowadays, with the soar of the e-commerce platform, content creator is a job probably helping anyone gain money as soon as they have meaningful and great content.

In conclusion, we can see that advertising development brings benefits not only to customers but also for people finding job opportunities.
The essay response only has 219 words in its response. This essay will receive a failing score due to the under developed discussion idea. There must be at least 250 words written in this essay to avoid word count deductions / penalties. In an actual test setting, you would have already failed the task 2 essay writing exam. Since this is a practice test, you are capable of correcting this error. Keep yourself conscious of the minimum word count.

You cannot use words like "probably" in your opinion presentation. You are scored on the strength of your belief in your own opinion. When you use words of uncertainty, that indicates a lack of conviction for your opinion and weakens your opinion discussion. It creates an uncertain opinion score, which means the essay is going to fail.
Sakuradesu 2 / 2  
16 hrs ago   #3
To improve the academic tone of your essay, the usage of pronouns like "we" should be avoided. You can achieve this by opting for more general words like individuals or using the following structure: It is clear that...

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it a positive or negative?