Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Adverstisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it positive or negative ?

SUZU1234 1 / -  

the impact of ads

In recently years , advertising is increasing more prevalent in our daily life .It is true that advertisements are great way for business grow up brand image in whatever way advertisements still have impact negative and positive on people.

There is an opinion that advertising provides a number of advantages. On the one hand, advertising play significant role in modern business which bring our companies are closer to customer. A main thing is companies are able to introduction of a new products to customer which help manufactures expand theirs market. At once advertisement keep customer informed about their products and services-various choices. Moreover, advertising campaign provides and creates more employment opportunity for many talent people such as: designers, painters, photographers,... it's one ways creative work for employees . On the other hand, it believe that increasing advertising will impact on customer. It has variety of form advertising among them have advertisement utilize pictures or words not appropriate for children or cause scandalous to aim at fame to label. Beside , advertising may confuse rather than help buyer. A fact that imaging of product usually quite not the same as with advertisements say, depart from the truth make customer waste amount of money for worth thing.

In conclude , I would like to argue that the drawbacks of this modern trend are more significant than the benefits.

Home / Writing Feedback / Adverstisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is it positive or negative ?