Advertising in social media such as Facebook or Youtube

Nhatnotop 1 / -  
I am a 13 years old. And i am practise on my own at home. I wish that i can get request of my essay.

essay about advertising

In modern days, with the improvement of technology and social media. People now can update different genre of informationfrom several sources such as: Facebook or Youtube. Citizens often argue that is advertising a good way to be success or an out-dated method make the coporation go down. It will be discuss in the following essay.

Nowadays, advertising is an effective process that the majority of well-knowned and start-up company use because of the fact that it beneficial a lot such as they can be a famous brand or also gains a high profit or with old company it can expand to a better incomes.

Keep in mind the fact that, almost all the coporations who advertise their latest products or a new service will be popular if their merch are good enough. However,a coin always has two faces, the coummunity now alo think that those advertisements aren't interesting anymore and it is time consuming. Theirfore, they no longer pay attention on it. So with some other situation, it also a terrible method to pursue costumers buying their merch.

In conclusion, i think that it will be a good way f their products are good enough to attract costumers and icreasing the incomes and vice versa. In my vision, i will spent my time looking for advertisement which advertise essential and useful services.
Since you are self studying, Ic an understand why you will tend to write less than the minimum word count. You do not know that there is a 250 minimum word count for the task 2 essay. It is mandatory that you meet that number of words or you will risk getting an automatic failing score. Keep that in mind next time. There are some students who fail the test just because they do not meet the word count.

I can see your effort in trying to explain your ideas clearly in the essay. This is hampered by your lack of English vocabulary and the incorrect way that you wrote your topic restatement, writer's opinion, and overall responses. It is important that you do your self study by learning from others.

You can easily learn how to write the task 1 and 2 essays correctly just by having your essays reviewed at this forum. Other students, along with myself, will be more than happy to help you improve your writing skills.

Home / Writing Feedback / Advertising in social media such as Facebook or Youtube