Do you agree that traditional cultures, traditional habits could be replaced by advanced technology?

Abby210 3 / 4  

traditonal cultures will be lost as technology develops

Nowadays, the advance in technology brings several benefits for people, it plays an important role in our daily life. Some people believe that high-technical stuff has a bad influence on traditional cultures., traditional habits could be replaced by advancements. For me, I don't agree with this assertion, technological tendency and traditional habits can co-exist.

At first look, technological advancements may make work easier, but traditional cultures are time-honored traditions that represent a country's beauty culture. Handmade items, such as traditional handicrafts, are popular tourist attractions in Vietnam. Another example is Mochi, traditional Japanese cuisine that is prepared in a traditional manner by an expert chef in order to bring good fortune in the next year.

Second, traditional handcrafted items have grown popular as a result of the rise of social media. Based on the growth of technology, there are many convenient ways for us to make a journey to natural landscapes. People nowadays enjoy spending their vacations in the countryside, which helps them to be more relaxed and peaceful. For instance, since Tiktok became popular, people have known more about traditional vacation customs around the world.

To summarize, both technology and old cultures will be necessary for our future lives. They are able to co-exist and supply our core values in many ways. The balanced development in both aspects is a trending of the future.
I don't agree with this assertio

The question is, to what degree? So the response format is not proper. The degree of disagreement should be presented in a way that merges the measurement with the thesis statement. The prompt restatement + personal opinion will receive markdowns for the incomplete response statement.

Another example is Mochi,

Use the examples as a second paragraph. For the first reasoning paragraph, merge the 2 related reasons for the explanation so that the C+C score will get a better consideration.

Based on the growth of

This is the actual topic sentence for this paragraph, this is where the paragraph should start. Using the sentence and then providing examples within would have created an engaging and highly infomative discussion presentation.

To summarize,

Good recap. However, you forgot to reiterate your personal opinion in the form of a paraphrased measured response. So the conclusion will have to receive minimal points deductions, just like the prompt restatement paragraph.
hellogorkha 2 / 2 2  
First sentence should end with a full-stop at benefits for people.
Full stop after the word assertion is required.

Home / Writing Feedback / Do you agree that traditional cultures, traditional habits could be replaced by advanced technology?