Writing task 1 : Agricultural destruction during the 1990

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The chart and the table illustrate factors of land degradation in the world wide and three countries which caused agricultural destruction during the 1990. Overall, the highest causes is over-grassing in the Oceania (a large country's group in south Facific)

The pie chart present the largest over-grassing was caused land degradation in the world with 35 percent. The second highest was deforestation which affected them. And the other factor influences destruction in agricultural land

The table present the percentage land degradation causes by region in 1990. It can be seen that the European country had the highest contribution for agricultural destruction in the world with 23 percent. And the least is the North America at 5 percent. In other that, the large factor which caused those problems was over-grassing in Oceania, Island in the south Pasific include Australia and New Zealand. However, it was the least causes in less land productivity by over cultivation at zero percent.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
This is a feedback for you, hope this helps..

The chart and the table illustrate the factors of (...) countries which caused experienced the agricultural destruction ...

The pie chart presents the largest factor (...) world was over-grassing was caused land degradation in the world with 35 percent.

And the other factor influences influenced destruction ...

The table presents the percentage of land degradation ....

And the least is was the North ...

Well done, Miss Dhiiillll! Keep writing ^^
dinartika19 37 / 67 6  
Hi Miss Dhila!

factors of land degradation in the world wide area

Overall, the highest causes

The pie chart presents the largest over-grassing which was caused

... deforestation which affected themland reduction.

And the least position is the North America at 5 percent. => FANBOYS

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 1 : Agricultural destruction during the 1990