Air circulation. It leaks out through the cracks of some rooms such as bathrooms and other.

broibra 17 / 19 3  
The diagram illustrates the system of air come in and out of a house. As seen, this disperses mild temperature due to the circulation. According to the diagram, some ventilators allow fresh air to come into spaces, while heat in the rooms is pulled towards the exhaust fans.

There are three floors in the house. First, in the second floors of the house, there are many spaces like windows and doors as places for the air comes into the home. It can be seen in the basement of the air passing through the dryer vent and crawl area. Following this, outside air goes into the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room's window also.

The air leaks out through the cracks of some rooms such as bathrooms and other rooms. The air around two recessed lights and it is followed to the attic hatch and then the air out through roof top.

Hi Ibrahim :-) Not a bad essay. The grammar can be further improved upon though. Please note the corrections I will be making which can help create a smoother essay report. By the way, take note of the way you address the number of things in the essay. Remember the singular-plural rules.

The diagram illustrates the system of air come in and out of a AIRFLOW WITHIN A house. As seen, this INCOMING AND OUTGOING AIR disperses CREATES A mild temperature due to the AIR circulation. According to the diagram, some ventilators allow fresh air to come into spaces, while heat in the rooms is ARE pulled towards the exhaust fans.

There are three floors in the house. First, in t the second floors of the house, there are HAS many spaces like windows and doors as places for WHERE the air comes into the home. It can be seen in t The basement of the HAS air passing through the dryer vent and crawl area. Following this, outside EXTERIOR air goes into the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room's window also.

The air leaks out EXITS through the cracks of some rooms such as THE bathrooms and other rooms. The WHILE THE air around two recessed lights and it is followed to AND the attic hatch , and then ALLOWS the air out through THE roof top.

Home / Writing Feedback / Air circulation. It leaks out through the cracks of some rooms such as bathrooms and other.