Air circulation process in home and the energy which is not used as a consequence of these procedure

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
The diagram illustrate about air circulation process in home and the energy is not used as a consequence of these procedure. Overall, the air enter the house from the little vent and come out from the house roofs.

The air circulation process is started when the air enter the house from every little vent in the outdoor faucet by crawl. In the basement, the air came from dryer vent, next in the cooking room, it fulfilled from fan kitchen vent, also the air enter in the house center from every little vent in the window and the door, and the last in the bathroom area which is fulfilled the air from the electrical outlet.

The process of air circulation is ended when air is released by light recession. In the bath room, the air is released through fan vent. The next, the air from it is came out into the attic hatch. Final procedure for the air releases when the air is exited from stack vent in the house roof.

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi miss dhila,

- and the energy which is not used as a consequence ...
- In the basement, the air camecome from dryer vent, next into the cooking room
- it is fulfilled from (...) the air enter in the house centercenter of the house from every little vent ...

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Air circulation process in home and the energy which is not used as a consequence of these procedure