Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution and airport construction.

miloman 1 / -  
Nowadays the air traffic is one of the most popular and significant types transport for people. People prefer this type of transport because it is cheap and accessible for all. But, second side of this issue is leading to more noise of planes, pollution and airport construction. There are two types of people, who are for and who are against.

The first part offers that government should try to heighten taxing for air traffic companies. They thinks it will declaim and hold barrage using air traffic. It will be good to turn influence to skill pollution.

The second part of people propose that governments must try to reduce taxing for air traffic. It will give us more positive things. More people will use air traffic transport exert to travel all around the world. In every country. The increase in air traffic will promote tourism in many countries. This in turn will affect the economies of countries.

But with the increase in the number of air traffic and the reduction of tax rates on airline companies, the government should also simulate them to the application and implementation of new trends and high technology in the aircraft industry. For example, to reduce harmful emissions into the atmosphere, it is necessary to use solar energy as an environmentally friendly fuel. The use of less noisy engines.

In conclusion, I want to say that increasing taxes on air travel a negative impact on the industry as a whole and to cause incidental to the lockup other related industries with him.
masktaz 6 / 15 3  
Hi there, Let me share my points

People prefer this type of transport because it is cheap {I prefer to use affordable} and accessible for all.

There are two types of people, who are for {concur} and who are against {it}.

I want to say that increasing taxes on air travel {have} a negative impact on the industry as a whole and to cause incidental to the lockup other related industries with him {you need to re state this sentence like "along with incidental lockup to other related industries"}.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
In addition, The first part this sounds weird maybe community would be a better word choice offers that government should try to heighten taxing for air traffic companies

They thinks we they e.t.c think without s
The second part
positive things. attempt to restrain yourself from words, such as things, do, others ...
Examples will consolidate your essay
Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Air traffic is increasingly leading to more noise, pollution and airport construction.