TRAFFIC CONGESTION IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY PROBLEMATIC IN MAJOR CITIES. WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?

haneii10 1 / -  

TRAFFIC CONGESTION IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY PROBLEMATIC IN MAJOR CITIES.

WHAT ARE THE CAUSES? WHAT SOLUTIONS CAN YOU SUGGEST TO HELP SOLVE THE PROBLEM?

It is true that in recent years traffic congestion in a number of leading cities is becoming progressively problematic. There are a number of causes caused by this phenomenon and several measures can be implemented to cope up with the situation.

The traffic congestion may result in two main issues. Firstly, traffic jams during the rush hour in light of the fact that people frequently finish their work and comeback home at 5pm every day. For example, a Vietnamese article shows that around 45% Vietnamese employees often finish there work at 5pm, so that tendency leads to traffic jams. Secondly, cars and road space are not used efficiently. For instance, the average car, is 80% empty when it is being driven by a single person. And most of the day, cars are totally empty and its requirements zone for parking on the street.

Fortunately, a variety of solutions can be implemented by the government. Firstly, workers should share their cars and travel together consequently cars cannot be empty and have more road area for people. For instance, a car has 4 or even 7 seats, they can take 4 or 7 people together so they do not need to use their own car to occupy the area. In addition, public transport needs to be reliable and efficient. In fact, they can use bus or subway instead of using their own vehicle to travel to work due to the fact it does wonders for environment to save the fresh air and can restrict city traffic.

To sum up, traffic jams during the rush hour and cars and road space are not used efficiently are two main major causes of traffic congestion. In order to solve these problems, a combination of methods should be applied by the government of each nation.
It is true

Avoid providing a personal opinion in the restatement paragraph. By changing the purpose of the orginal topic presentation you misrepresent the discussion's prior purpose. The restatement must be a factual interpretation of the orginal without embellishments.

And

Conjunctions used at the start of a sentence lowers the GRA score. Connecting words are used only in the middle of a sentence that connects 2 ideas. Academic papers cannot be written using conjunctions at the start.

most of the day, cars are totally empty and its requirements zone for parking on the street.

This sentence is confusing. What does the requirements for zone parking relate to the discussion? This will definitely pull down the score due to lack of coherence Always fully explain the references to avoid that possibility.

a combination of methods

These must be summarized in the conclusion as well.

Home / Writing Feedback / TRAFFIC CONGESTION IS BECOMING INCREASINGLY PROBLEMATIC IN MAJOR CITIES. WHAT ARE THE CAUSES?