I disagree that the air travel is the big cause to generate big air pollution across the globe

hitam_manis 3 / 5 1  
Restricting on air travel will be the best solution to decline air pollution

Air travel is judged for the most cause that produces tons of pollution in the world. in my point of view, i totally disagree related to air travel is the most cause to generate big air pollution across the globe.

Pollution is a problem that has to solve by individuals and government to make the world be better, the best way to prevent this case is restricting air travel. At this present era, plane for air traveling is so crowded so that it produces a big amount of pollutions probably, for example, years by years, not-government-organization like Garuda and Lion adds their air crafts so that it is able to produce pollution frequently. The other reasons, Aftur the name of fuel air travel is a hard substance that can warm air circumstance easily. As result, government and individuals should regulate to prevent the bad condition. Preventing can be conducted by restriction of air travel in order to prevent blooming of aircraft that cause warm of an environment.

However, the individuals and government have to look other side condition wisely that causes of air pollution like vehicles or factories. Vehicles in the world years by years is increasing dramatically. People utilize vehicles to full fill their activities intensively. Does it make air pollution for worst ? for example, in developing countries, vehicles like a motorbike and car are blooming and it is not regulating correctly. As the result, air pollution becomes un-control and the air is not fresh again. Because of that reasons, the government should not restrict air travel, yet restriction has to be located in vehicles or factories that produce air pollution most of the time compared to air travel.

To sum up, i totally disagree related to restriction of air pollution of air travel to prevent air pollution. The government has to look the other reason that causes pollution in our environment wisely.
Kimichi89 5 / 8 1  
hi bro hitam manis, i'd like to help you to correct this article

... is judged for the most (big) cause that produces (...) related to air travel (that it) is the most cause ...

Pollution is a problem that has to (be) solve (solved) by individuals ...
At this present era, plane (as an) for air traveling (...) a big amount of pollutions probably, for example, years by years , not-government-organization like Garuda and Lion adds their air crafts so that (garuda and lion are plural) it is able to ...

The other reasons, Aftur (avtur or aviation fuel) the name of fuel air ...

... government have to look (at) other side condition wisely ...
Vehicles (plural or singular?) in the world years by ...
Does it make air pollution for worst ?
... air pollution becomes un- control and the air ...
Because of that (those)reasons, the government should ...
The government has to look (at) the other reason ...

Home / Writing Feedback / I disagree that the air travel is the big cause to generate big air pollution across the globe