The Alterations Occured on West Side of Junior High School

tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
The map illustrates the alterations that have occurred in west side of Junior High School during six decades period beginning in 1950 and ending in 2010. The most noticeable change was the replacement of green areas with car park projects. The residential also altered on the west side of school, where large car park stood out in place of the house.

To begin, from 1950 to 1980 there were several changes in the school's facility. Science block had been built next to school as the main building and it replaced the residential. In addition to this, car park was constructed beside science block. Also sports field was placed behind science block and car park which it used to a farmland.

Between 1980 and 2010, car park had been enlarged and it replaced the place of sports field. While sports field was moved to south side of the school, it took almost half of playground area.

Inastia47 7 / 10 2  
Hi miss Tira, I have read your writing, let me give my opinion about your writing :)

The map illustrates the alterations that have occurred in west side of Junior High School during six decades period beginning in 1950 and ending in 2010began in 1950 and ended in 2010(because it happened in the past) . The most noticeable change was the replacement of green areas with car park projects. The residential also altered on the west side of school(it means that the house was moved into the west side of school, whereas the point is the house which in the west side of school was changed into car park)The residential on the west side of school also altered , where large car park stood out in place of the house.

Thank you
nida26 30 / 19 5  
Hi, miss Athira. You have a great essay. Let me give suggestion for your essay. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

- Junior High School during six decadesover six-decade period
- The residential also altered on the west side of schoolThe home residents on the wesr side of school have also altered
- it replaced the residentialhome residents
- it replaced the place ofwith sports field

I hope to add some insights in your essay.

Thank you
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
The most noticeable change(s) was the replacement of green ...

Between 1980 and 2010, car park had been enlarged and it replaced the place of sports field.

Between 1980 and 2010, car park was larger than before. While, sports field had been relocated with playground area, which took a third of playground area .

Home / Writing Feedback / The Alterations Occured on West Side of Junior High School