An Amazing Response Regarding The Election Day

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
This summary is extracted from an article published on November 10, 2016. Its original title is "Starbucks CEO's Statement About The Election Will Make You Cry"

Starbucks's CEO and chairman, Howard Schultz, behaves to the election results wisely. Since he is in Hillary Clinton's side prior to the election day, it cannot be denied that Schrultz is also fascinated by the outcome of the "big Tuesday". Nevertheless, he professionally takes it easy by sending an email entitled "Onward Together" to his workers. The mail simply advises that inhabitants should move forward to live this beautiful life rather than stuck in a deep disenchantment. The CEO writes that as good societies, we need to give Trump a chance as he is given reliance by the majority of Americans. Then, the other humble advice come from Schultz is that he suggest Americans to build or create the country as what they wish by utilizing well-being to everyone. One pivotal thing that I adore by this leader is even though he genuinely stands for one party, he inevitably never forces other people two follow his choice even when he has huge power.
fadhilmd25 41 / 75 11  
Dear Hujjatul, here are some advices for your writing, feel free to correct my responds,

live this beautiful life -->

have a beautiful life

the other humble advice come from Schultz is ... -->

another humble advice which comes from Schultz, is that he suggest Americans to build up the country as what they wish for by utilizing well-being to everyone.

One pivotal thing that I ... -->

In addition, a pivotal quality that I adore the most by this leader

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / An Amazing Response Regarding The Election Day