It is argued that scientific findings should be implemented and controlled by the authorities

npthaooo 1 / -  
Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governments rather than private companies.

Do you agree or disagree?

It is sometimes argued that scientific findings should be implemented and controlled by the authorities rather than private companies. I totally agree with this idea.

Firstly, researches carried out by governments have much high quality than by private companies. Governments have sufficient equipment and human resources to do any professional research. For example, universities are organizations that have enough conditions to do research. Most universities have a lot of scientists who have experience in researching scientific works.

Besides, scientific researches made by private companies are probably not exact at all times. All companies that do research do not have the same quality. There may be a lot of organizations that do not have enough conditions to carry out a research. Therefore, these organizations can bring some flawed results of their research. In addition, the aim of private companies often is profits. In some cases, in order to maximize profits, some companies tend to cut the necessary costs to implement research. This may lead to the fact that scientific research is not carried out with full steps. Therefore, there may be a blank in the results.

Opposing views claim that private companies should carry out and control scientific findings is beneficial to some extent. Admittedly, private companies can make a variety of research. Moreover, private companies have more chances to make people contribute money to do research. Nevertheless, this stance fails to recognize the belief of people in the scientific research of private companies. Thus, research carried out and controlled by governments would bring better results than by companies.

In conclusion, private companies can do some scientific research, but in my opinion, it is better that governments should carry out and supervise scientific research rather than cooperation.
This is only a 4 paragraph essay. It requires only 2 reasoning paragraphs. It does not require a 5 paragraph format since it is not a comparative discussion + personal opinion essay. You have over discussed the essay in a manner of speaking. Although you wrote 286 words, you neglected to correct the existing errors in grammar, clarity, and conciseness in your presentation. These errors will result in point deductions for your work in the relevant scoring sections.

Limit your explanations to only one topic sentence per paragraph. It is important to keep your presentation clear and fully developed. The more topic sentences and discussions you add, the more likely you are to under develop your paragraph presentation. Something that happened in throughout your essay presentation.

Unless you are asked "to what extent", you should not use an extent response to the agree.disagree question. You change the expected format for the discussion and will lose points for altering the expected response presentation. While your response is correct, it is exaggerated when there was no instruction for you to deliver the response in an exaggerated manner.

Work on your paraphrase and conclusion paragraphs some more. These should have at least 3 sentences presented. Both should offer a statement of the original topic, your response to the question, and the reasons you presented. Each should be presented differently from the first version in the concluding paraphrase.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is argued that scientific findings should be implemented and controlled by the authorities