Average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities

Sowy 1 / -  

time spent by UK citizens on exercising

The table compares the average amount of time per day spent by UK men and women on different daily activities.
It is clear that people who live in the UK spent more time sleeping than in any activities. Also, there are significant differences in the time the women and men spent on employment/study and housework.

On average, men and women spent 8 hours to sleep per day. Leisure is the second largest in the proportion of their time. Men spent 5 hours and 25 minutes do various activities leisure, like watching TV or playing sports, while the women spent 4 hours and 53 minutes for their leisure time. It is noticeable that the average time men working and studying more 79 minutes than women.

In contrast, women spent more than 79 minutes do housework than men, and they spent twice as much time childcare as men.
The first and foremost reason this essay will fail is the wifer wrote only 1461 150 words. The word count deduction is applied immediately, even before othe scoring deductions are applied. This means that the essay starts with a reduced or failing score right from the start. The writer must keep the s score at 100% by writing at least 150 words at the very start. Otherwise, the essay would have failed even before it was fully scored.

The summary overview fails to list a summary of the activities involved along with how these activities are presented in the image (measurement identifier). The comparison paragraphs need to have uniform sentence presentations. No paragraph should be less than 3 sentences, but no more than 5 either.

Home / Writing Feedback / Average hours and minutes spent by UK males and females on different daily activities