The background of the kind dolphin and the ferocious shark

FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  

This story is about two animals which have different characteristic. They are Dolphin and shark. As we know, these two animals have different image in fron of human. The dolphin has kind character while the shark has ferocious character. Actually, the image has a background story, so that they are becoming two character aniamals which is different each other. This began since a long time ago.

One day, as usual Dolphin and Shark went for eat together. yet this day was different with yesterday. "Where we would go shark ?" Dolphin asked Shark while they hanged around."I did not know exactly Dolp, I did not have idea for today. How about you ? Did you have idea for a place ?." Shark asked back to Dolphin. " I knew a place which had many small fish, but the place was so long term from here. Would you like to go there ?." answered and asked Dolphin. "really? Did it true that your recomendation place was many fish? I would like to go with you there if it was true." Answered and asked shark. "yes, it did. Oke If you wanted to go there, I would guide you to there."

On the way, the shark looked happy and spirited because Dolphin said that many fish there. Unfortunatelly, in the middle of way, they met with many anchors fish' fisherman. At that time, the shark could pass all of the anchor fish, but Dolphin could not do it. Dolphin was caught by fisherman. The shark could not do anything to help dolphin.

When the shark walked alone and was still angry by the accident, they met the dolpin which is seen so happy. Dolpin shouted from long distance, "hello shark, i was so happy, i was fre. I was not killed by the fisherman. They were so kind because they were pity by me." Shark argued about Dolphin statement,"Although they released you, I still did not like them. I lost many fish for my food. Human was greedy." Dolphin asked directly," no, they were not greedy, but you were greedy. Human gave me free because of pity. While You ate all of fish eventhough you had felt full."

Those are a short story about two animals which have different character in front of human. Since at that time, Dolphin always act kind toward people. Because of people, Dolphin still can live. In the other hand, shark always has bad act to people, even shark is one of fericious animal kinds for people. The shark feel that people distrube them to get their food.
BAMS14 18 / 29  
Hallo
there are few advice for you

1. This story isaboutdescribes two animals which ( use clause ) have different characteristic.
2. image in fronT
3.yet this dayTODAY was different with yesterday.
4. place was so long termFAR
Panjul88 1 / 5  
Hi FirmanRomadhon20,

I have few suggestions for you.

* This story is about {you can use tells or describes } two animals....
* .......which have different characteristic. {You have to use semicolon to mention the character} They are Dolphin and shark - which have different characteristic; The Dolphin and The shark

Good luck!

Home / Writing Feedback / The background of the kind dolphin and the ferocious shark