Writing IELTS Task 1: The bar chart shows the distribution of employment among agriculture

Linh Pham HA 1 / -  

the proportion of workers in agriculture, services and industry

Task 1 : The bar chart shows the distribution of employment among agriculture, services, industries in three countries in 1980 and projected distribution in 2024.

The percentage of workforce between three sectors (agriculture, service and industry) in 3 contries in 1980 and the predicted proportion in 2024 was illustrated in the given charts.

Overall, during a period of 44 years, it is clear that the services have dominant rate of employment compare to the agriculture just accouting for a small proportion in country A and C. While in country B, agriculture was the main source of jobs.

To begin with, in 1980 people work in the services acounted for roughly 45%, 25% and 65% then are predicted to increse to 55%, 40%, and 80% in all surveyed country A, B, C respectively. In contrast to this upward tendency, the proportion of those employed in agriculture, which acounted for more than haft workers in country B (approximately 55%) and 20%, 5% in country A, C are supposed to decrease by about 3-10% in 2024.

The change trend chart of the employee's demand to industry depicted a different in each country. While in country A and C, employees worded in this sector was both roughly around 30% and are expected to slightly reduce in the future. In country B this proportion was 20% and is expected to significantly increase to double (40%).
Well, you understood the task and what you should be writing about. The problem, is that you are unfamiliar with English words and its proper spelling, although you understand how to use the word in a sentence. I do not know if the incorrectly spelled words are just a product of your lack of reviewing the essay prior to submission, or if you really do not know how to spell the words.

Problems abound in your sentence formation as well. The sentences are incorrectly developed so that there are no correctly referenced simple, compound, or complex sentences in the analysis. Making it difficult to understand the meaning you wish to convey.

Overall, you will be receiving heavy deductions in the LR, GRA, and C+C sections. You may not achieve a passing score.
thaoly2007 3 / 3  
You have some misspell words. For example, "contries" "accouting" "acounted". You also should change the percentage into words, such as replacing 20% with one fifth. The word " proportion" and "country" should be paraphased.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing IELTS Task 1: The bar chart shows the distribution of employment among agriculture