Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

The bar chart shows the percentage of school children learning to play different musical instruments

thaoly2007 4 / 6  
The bar charts illustrate how the proportion of school children who learn to play 4 distinct musical instruments varied in 3 separate years : 2005, 2010, 2015.
Overall, piano, drums and guitar witnessed an increase in the number of students, while violin learners rate decrease over the given period. Notably, the percentage of children who learn guitar reached the highest amount among those instruments.

The piano and guitar saw a remarkable growth throughout the given time frame. Initially, the participation of children learning piano was at the highest percentage, at 12%. Thereafter, there was an increase of 26% in the final year of the period. Similarly, guitar also experienced an upward trend, the proportion of guitar learners significantly grew by 30%, which reached its peak at 40% in 2015.

Moving on to the drums, its percentage stabilized over the period at about 5%, after which climbed slightly to 8% in 2015. Violin learners rate exhibited an opposite reserve trend, decreasing from 9% in 2005 to 5% at the end of the period. Owing to the gradual decline, this proportion was the lowest among those who learned other musical instruments.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 14985 4814  
The reporting of the information is accurate. It is well presented and shows that the image was truly analyzed and compared by the writer prior to presenting the information. There is just one small improvement that I would have made, had I written this report. I would have color coded my report based upon the colors representing the instruments. I would have done that as a part of the summary overview. Why would I use the color coding? It would have created a more imaginative information pattern for the reader, who will not have a copy of the report before them. The color coding is an integral part of the report. It would not have been included otherwise.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart shows the percentage of school children learning to play different musical instruments