The bar chart below shows the production of the world's oil in OPEC and non-OPEC

hungtho 2 / 10  
Given is a graph illustrating past, present, and future data about the production of world's oil on OPEC and non - OPEC countries.

It is evident from the information supplied that the amount of oil production in the OPEC Middle Eastern countries is predicted to increase considerably. In stark contrast, oil production in else where is likely to fall.

Between 1980 and 2000, most of world 's oil came from non-OPEC nations with approximately 10 million barrels per day, while only two million units were produced by OPEC countries. Since then, the figures changed considerably, between 2000 and 2010, the number of oil barrel in the OPEC Middle Eastern countries climbed rapidly from 2 million to almost 8 million per day, a rise of about 6 million barrels. Likewise, the oil production in the other countries in OPEC rose dramatically with almost 6 million barrels per day and the rest is provided by non-OPEC countries.

It is worth to notice that forecasters predict that oil production in the world will be stable between 2010 and 2020; a lot more of this oil is expected to come from the Middle Eastern OPEC countries, and only under 5 million barrels per day from the other areas.

P/s: Thanks you for reading my essay in advance.

worstmanz 3 / 1  
Since then, the figures changed considerably, between 2000 and 2010, the number of oil barrel in the OPEC Middle Eastern countries climbed rapidly from 2 million to almost 8 million per day, a rise of about 6 million barrels. Likewise, the oil production in the other countries in OPEC rose dramatically with almost 6 million barrels per day and the rest is provided by non-OPEC countries.

The amount of production in non-OPEC countries isn't clear in your paragraph.

and your paragraph has 203 words. which is good. So is your writing.

Check out mine, if you have time.

Well, it is better that you have these parts separated in your essay - Introduction, Overview and the Body Parts. Accordingly, the second sentence of the above should move into the overview section. In the introduction, you should introduce the image presentation. In the overview, describe the main observations and trends very briefly. Do not have details there like figures and other data. They should go to the detailed paras.
OP hungtho 2 / 10  
Actually, the major data of figure is about the change of oil production in OPEC Middle countries. Therefore, I dont want to describle in detail the oil production of Non - Opec.
OP hungtho 2 / 10  

Actually, I always try to write follow your structure your mentioned. In this essay,

the first sentence,

I introduce the figure.

the second sentence

I present the main observations and trends of the graph.
I think that my words in this essay it is not clear to express my idea. So, you can give me some examples which are better. Thanks you in advance.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart below shows the production of the world's oil in OPEC and non-OPEC