Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity

nghbl 1 / -  
The bar chart provides details about how much electricity was generated and used by the top ten global energy users in 2014.

It can be easily noticed from the chart that the amount of production in these countries was generated slightly more than the consumption, apart from Germany. China and the USA were the biggest manufacturers and users

In 2014, China was ranked first in making and using electricity, exceeding 5000 billion kWh for each and followed by the United States, which was less than China, with the figures being just over 4000 and nearly 4000 in generating and consuming respectively. A similar pattern was recorded in the usage of Russia and Japan with 1057 and 936,3 billion kWh, though their production was only a fifth compared to China.

South Korea had the smallest producers and consumers, at just under 500 billion kWh of each. France and Brazil seemed to have a similar pattern, with around 500 billion kWh in making and over 450 billion kWh in using. Interestingly, a totally different trend was witnessed in Germany, whose consumption was higher than production, with the figures being 582,5 and 526,6 billion kWh.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
production in these countries

Which countries? This statement is not informative and will confuse the reader. It is best to write a trending statement that will highlight a listing of the countries involved, depending upon their energy production.

exceeding 5000 billion kWh for each and followed by the United States, which was less than China, with the figures being just over 4000 and nearly 4000

You are trying to write a complex sentence, without using logic in your presentation. The information is lacking. What is the figure for the US? If you did provide the figure, then you did not do a very good job of indicating it. You have a problem with sentence clarity due to your confusing idea presentations. This is a problem that exists until the end of the presentation. This will also be the main reason why your essay will receive a failing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: