It is believed that colleges should equip students with the knowledge and necessary skils

bebe123 1 / 1  

WHAT IS THE MAIN FUNCTION OF UNIVERSITY?

It is believed that colleges should equip students with the knowledge and necessary skils for the future jobs while others argue that the main role of universities is only teaching knowledge for learners.

Obviously, prominently skillful employers require both practical experience and sturdy foundation knowledge. If a person know many professional information but lack of skills involving to jobs ,they may be confused when starting a work. Therefore, mnay people believe that people should learn both knowledge and skills when they study higher education.

On the other hand, I strongly believe that universities should focus absolutely on teaching students knowledge. The first significane is in college, there are enormous soure of information that need to be learnt, so lack of time will be a problem if universities decide to add classes teaching skills. Besides, students will be under a lot of pressures because many tests may appear. Learning too much things in the same time leads to negative impacts like falling behind their studies. In addition, skills studied in university may not meet demands of recruiters because of lack of directly real experience. It is thought that skills required in workplaces should be achieved in real life and real work. Classes teaching skills just mimic reality and skills which were taught by lectures were vicarious knowledge with students. That is the reason why people should seek for part-time jobs or take advantages of internships to study more than in lectures.

To sum up, universitie is a place where learn knowledge and turn those into practical skills by experiencing jobs in real workplaces. I believe that skills are useful when they are not gained by vicarious experience.
The student failed to do a proper paraphrasing of the original topic having used cut and paste presentations for key phrases and words. A lack of opinion in response to the discussion question will make the essay struggle towards a passing score. The establishing score of the first paragraph will prevent that. The discussion paragraphs do not offer a clear opinion based on a single supported response.

The writer has analyzed both sides rather than presenting the required single opinion defense. It is evident that the writer was incapable of developing a format responsive discussion as indicated originally. An inability to understand the discussion needs of this presentation will result in a failing score.

Another added scoring failure is how the witter is I and misspelling English words. Using words that sound impressive but whose usage is incorrect in the sentence can only lead to a non-passing LR score.
gintoki7 5 / 9  
If a person knows many ... but lacks skills involving to jobs

The first significance is that in college, there are enormous amount of information that needs to be learnt,
Learning too many things in
may not meet the demand ... of directly real experience
Classes teaching ... with students. ... to study more in work environment rather than in lectures.

To sum up, university (...) experience.
Goldengoat 4 / 8  
The essay has a wide variety of ideas which makes it pleasant to read. However, you should balance the length of the second and third paragraph.
salami 2 / 2  
A particular thing I noted is the presence of numerous grammatical errors either in spelling or syntax. These are some of the things that easily turn people of whilst reading and reviewing essays. I believe that should first be taken care of.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is believed that colleges should equip students with the knowledge and necessary skils