"The best way to give advice to other people .....attain it.

dolly 12 / 32 1  
""The best way to give advice to other people is to find out what they want and then advise them how to attain it."

As someone has very well said that " most of the people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them " .I, therefore, firmly believe the notion that yes, we should give the advice to the others, in a way they want to have it. When people ask for someone's advice then that person is inundated with various options and his mind is not helping him out in making a choice, so it is beneficial for him to ask for someone else's advice, who from outside can judge his situation under the given circumstances and can help him in giving some valuable advice. I strongly feel that we should always try to put ourselves in other's shoes and then only should advise others.

I would like to elucidate my perspective by a few examples. For example, I will take a very basic example from our day-to-day life. These days there are many coaching centers or consultancies which provide information to the students regarding admissions in various universities and also help them in selecting the course, but they always do this only after asking students what their preference is and also other issues they are pondering over. In my opinion, the students cannot just take the advice of the consultation company which is according to the company's choice. There are many considerations that are in students's mind that should be asked by the respective companies if they want the students to accept their given advice, because it is ultimately the students who have to face the circumstances and not the companies.

This issue we often encounter in our daily lives , when someone asks us about whether he should buy certain mobile or gadget etc and in these cases our usual prompt question to them is " mate what are your needs?" So it directly boils down to the fact that advices are beneficial to someone only if they agree to the terms and conditions of the person who is asking for the advice.If we are giving advices according to our beliefs and ideologies and want them to follow the same approaches that we would have followed then it is quite unlikely that person will agree to those advices or approaches because of the simple logic that the person is seeking the advice that could be followed and implemented in the future run.
.I, therefore, firmly believe the notion that yes, we should give the advice to the others, in a way they want to have it....well said When people ask for someone's advice then that person is inundated with various options and his mind is not helping him out in making a choice, so it is beneficial for him to ask for someone else's advice, who from outside can judge his situation under the given circumstances and can help him in giving some valuable advice.This sentence could be broken up a bit I think; it's too long

I've made a few slight revisions which you may find helpful. I like your view point here, it's interesting and makes a lot of sense. I think this is gret and would only further suggest that you strengthen your closing/summarizing statement a bit.

Good job and good luck!!

Home / Writing Feedback / "The best way to give advice to other people .....attain it.