Biography Writing about Geoffrey Rush

Muath1987 3 / 5  
Geoffrey Rush is one of Australia's famous actors and producers. He was born in 6th of July, 1951, in Toowoomba, Queensland. He has been acting seriously in several movies during his career.

Many interesting events happened in Geoffrey's life before he became famous. He used to live in Toowoomba, which is one hour from Brisbane, with his parents. During his childhood, he used to dress up and act. He would watch television and copy actors. His mother used to be a school administration, and his father was a refrigerator engineer. When he was five years old, his parents divorced. A few years later, when he was twenty years old, he moved to Brisbane with his mother, where he started his degree in the arts field at University of Queensland. While he was studying, he used to join the Queensland Theater Company. He was involved in seventeen productions with them. In 1975, he had improved his skills in the arts field while he was taking some courses in theater major in Paris. Two years later, he returned back to QTC, and started his career with them.

Geoffrey Rush has had a successful movie career. To begin with, the first film that he made was in 1981. He has had small parts both in television and movies for sixteen years. Additionally, he had a breakthrough movie which was the Shine movie, and he won the Academy award as the best actor. He was the first Australian actor to win the Academy Award. Moreover, He has been in many movies such as Elizabeth, Shakespeare in Love, Finding Nemo and Pirates of the Caribbean since Shine. Now, He is a film producer, and he still acts in movies and theater.

In conclusion, Geoffrey Rush has been well known as the famous actor in Australia. His childhood was very interesting, and he has had a successful movie career. He is probably to continue acting in movies and producing as well.

I would not improve my writing skills without your helpful suggestions and beneficial comments.
He has been acting seriously in several movies during his career.

He acted in several movies during his movie career.

He used to live in Toowoomba, which is one hour from Brisbane, with his parents.

He used to live with his parents in Toowoomba, which is a beautiful town that is about one hour away from Brisbane city center. As a child, Geoffrey Rush was ever ready to dress himself up and act.

His mother used to be a school administrationadministrator , and his father was a refrigeratorelectrical engineer
OP Muath1987 3 / 5  
Hi Dumi,

Thanks for the corrections, there were helpful

Home / Writing Feedback / Biography Writing about Geoffrey Rush