A breakdown of the Lakeside modification area during one decade started from 2000

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
A breakdown of the Lakeside modification area during one decade started from 2000 to 2009 is illustrated in the maps. Overall, there are several features which experienced the change such as the appearance of the city, the form of entertain media, and the industrial district. While some features such as the industrial district become increase in 2009 but it reverses to the size of the lake.

It can be seen that in 2000 era, there are the huge numbers of the residential regions that most of them spread around in the North West and the South area of the town, while in 2009 the located of the people residences only focused on the North West area of the city. Mostly, the city spaces have been built some offices, university, and several spots for entertaining the people which included modify of art center to the cinema also the building of the shopping area in 2009.

Moreover, in 2009 there are some features saw more increase rather than in 2000. For instance, the industrial districts have been the most building by three-fold more than in 2000. While, the lake size is witnessed more decline in 2009 because of the new buildings on around of it. However, the present of car parking in 2009 have been replaced the derelict warehouse in 2000 were located in the North West of the city.

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Sarlinda!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

Overall, there are several features which ...

Remember the time signal, you have to use "past tense"
change = verb
changing = noun
entertain = verb
enterainment = noun
You should type:
Overall, there were several features which experienced a changing such as (...), the form of entertainment media, ...

"While" use for contrasing something, you do not need to put "but".
While some (...) district saw a gradual rise in 2009,but it reversed to the size of the lake.

For the rest, I just found you made some mistakes about grammar.
Just for reminding you, the time signal is from 2000 to 2009, so you should use past tense.

Hope it helps you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / A breakdown of the Lakeside modification area during one decade started from 2000