A brilliant leader needs extra efforts and experiences instead of the blood line leadership - Ielts

nsb 3 / 6  
Some people believe that the good leaders are born, whereas others hold the opinions that the leadership qualities could be obtained during the life. Who represents the qualities indeed?

Leadership is one of the most important aspects influencing the future of organization or society. The quality of leadership is believed as a gift from god, but others claim that excellent leaders come from the experiences that they get throughout their life.

For some reasons, the characters of people are caused by whatever they have faced no exception for leadership. However, the other factors that take a big role in the way to lead are talent (blood line) and culture. Talent is acknowledged as a primary reason someone can be a leader in which people who have talent since they were born are easily more capable handling their circumstances. As well as a talent, culture is one indicator expected to be a determination for the leaders. As an illustration, kingdom or country that has monarchy system believes that a leader must be the son of the king.

On the other hand, the way people influence their surrounding depends on their background experiences and hard work. Someone who wants to get the top position in their organization must know everything and it will be gotten if they have knowledge from their experiences; more experiences are believed as the best teacher. Furthermore, hard work has the same proportion of experiences. For instance, the second President of the Republic of Indonesia, Soeharto, even though, he does not have the leader blood line, he is able to be a president because of his struggle.

In conclusion, to sum up this essay I do believe that a brilliant leader needs extra efforts and experiences instead of the blood line leader, because with their abilities they will face and solve many problems surrounding them well.
xutong 3 / 6  
Hi nsb, from the two main paragraphs i didn't really see how you chose the latter opinion. It seems like you covered the two opinions with the same amount of words.

I feel like it would be beneficial if you say in the 2rd paragraph that although talent is "acknowledged"as something a leader needs, there is no real proof.

And for the third paragraph you could put one example per subtopic to make your essay more convincing.

Home / Writing Feedback / A brilliant leader needs extra efforts and experiences instead of the blood line leadership - Ielts