"Buddhism is gradually disappearing" - Buddhism in India

givengift 1 / -  
Intro
The word Buddhism is basically a religion and philosophy encompassing a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices, largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as the Buddha. He is recognized by Buddhists as an awakened or enlightened teacher who shared his insights to help sentient beings end ignorance (avidyā) of dependent origination, thus escaping what is seen as a cycle of suffering and rebirth.

Buddhism was born for long time ago in the India. The objective of Buddhism is Nirvana. Buddhism had extended widely, not only in Southeast Asia but also all around the world. At the present, Buddhism is the ranking 5th religion with 376 million people all around the world. . As everybody may know that Buddhism is the majority religion for Thai people who define as 94% of total population in Thai. Buddhism has the effect and absorb for Thai people without their notice. Buddhism and society were related to each other for long time, society could exist because of the religion. All of religions that exist in the world taught their followers to be good man even Buddhism, Christianity, Islam and so on. Religions help people to get to enlighten and get through the truth.

And the meaning of social change is when behavior pattern changes, in large numbers and is visible and sustained it results in a social change. Once there is a deviance from culturally inherited values, it may result in a rebellion against the established system, causing a change in the social order. The time has changed all the time so the society also changed. It might not change rapidly but it's gradually change step by step. All the result of the change descend from the generation to generation. It might be good or bad somehow.

All the people in the society related with the daily routines of waking up, eating, going to school/work, and sleeping. At a bigger level one who follows the following steps: being born, growing up, going to school, starting work, retiring and finally dying. I think society is a bunch of people that follow these made up rules, would be controlled by something not only a law or regulation. On the other hand, the society should be controlled by the religions. Therefore, these kinds of people that stay together as a society should pay respect to their own religions. Each society will follow the cycle continuously. The society always contain many kinds of people that good or bad in the same time and this is why each society have to pay respect to their own religion for staying together with the peaceful.

BODY
Long time ago, Buddhism has long been in the society, from any class to the elite class even to the king. Buddhism was very flourishing and powerful, all of the people paid more attention to religion and they paid respect to the Buddha strictly and the religion was the center of the society. Normally, Buddhism separated into two groups, there are Theravada and Mahayana. Theravada had more followers than Mahayana but there two kinds also have the same objective as well. That is Nirvana.

Buddhism beliefs in Buddha and has the instruction called Tripitaka. And Buddhism also had many doctrines that bring the votaries to enlighten the truth, such as four noble truths, five aggregates, impermanence, middle way, law of Karma, the belief of rebirth and so on. Therefore, people who are suffering and torture, they will turn themselves to approach the Buddhism. Therefore, Buddhism exactly can solve the problems and bring to the truth.

Religion and Society are the important role in Thai society. Religion is the one of the most important part in the society and that involve in human life for long time ago. Religion makes people have more conscious by teaching the philosophy, moral, and belief. Also, every religion has successor as we called "monk" for the Buddhism. In the meanwhile people willing to belief and respect to their religion and define themselves as the followers.

Social is the community that gathers people to live together with their same idea, culture, and rule. Thai society has rules similar to the teaching of Buddhism, like helping, sharing, and giving to each other.

For long time ago, people used to paying attention with going to the temple, they usually went there to pay respect to the Buddha, make merit, set the animals free, listen to Dharma, and make religious rituals. Buddhism also has the own rules and Buddhism make people aware of the consequences that would follow up as well.

For example, at the school, students prayed in the morning to calm their minds and concentrate to the studying and they also meditated in the afternoon as well and like our houses that must have the Buddha to sacred and we believe that the Buddha could protect our security. There is not only in the temple but also everywhere such as the example above.

As the time goes by, Buddhism is gradually disappear, people seems neglect with the religion. There are many things came apart between Buddhism and society.

Till the world change to become to the globalization, social is the part of the world, are changed. So, it is a common that social changed while world is changing. There came up with many problems. At the present, people changed their thoughts. However, religion does not help society to be in peace at all.

Nowadays, lifestyle of people changed and sometimes, religion should be on trend about the teaching, it is not about the technology but just the way of teaching. Now there is no need to out of date. Social change might cause the religious change as well. For my real experience, the world of technology is now advanced and I just saw a monk while he was choosing the pornography CD, it is unappropriate at all. In this case, I think it because of the decline of the society that make people and society went recession. And W.Vajiramedhi, the monk in Thailand who is very well-known now, he has his own style of teaching the Dharma. It always be in trend and people who listened to his teaching also like it.

I still need conclusion for this essay
and I've no idea
thx
For long time ago,In the past, people used to paying attentionpractice Bhuddism more devoutly by people whowith going tovisited the temple often , they usually went there to pay respect to the Lord Buddha, makeearn merits, set the animals free, listen to Dharma, and makeengage in religious rituals. Buddhism also has theits own rules and Buddhism make people aware of the consequences that would follow up as wellof their own actions .

For example, at the school, students prayedfollowed Buddhist riualistic traditions in the morning to calmdiscipline their minds andto concentrate to on the studyinges better .------ it's better to make a stop here and start a new sentence.

andtT hey also meditated in the afternoon as wellbecause meditation is one of the most important aspects of a practising Bhuddist to train and discipline the mind . and like our houses that must have the Buddha to sacred andFurther, as Buddists we believe that the Buddha couldone who lives according Buddha's teachings would be protected from evil happeningsour security . ThereIt is not only inat the temple but also everywhere such as the example above.the Buddism was practised
A long time ago, Buddhism has long been ...
It's not good to write it this way. This would be grammatically correct:
A long time ago, Buddhism had already long been... --------I used "had" instead.

The word "basically" does not belong here.. or anywhere really. It is one of those terrible words that takes the power out of what you say.

That sentence with the word basically does not actually say anything about Buddhism except the name of the prince who became the Buddha.

You should use PARAGRAPH TOPIC SENTENCES. The first sentence of a paragraph expresses an idea that is the main idea of the paragraph. But look at this:

Buddhism was born for long time ago in the India. The objective of Buddhism is Nirvana.
These 2 sentences are unrelated. So... make sure each paragraph has one main idea, and that idea should be expressed in the topic sentence at the beginning of the paragraph.

: )

Home / Writing Feedback / "Buddhism is gradually disappearing" - Buddhism in India