Businesses' huge marketing systems and money to hire media companies to popularize their products

Brian fei 1 / -  
Topic: Large businesses have big budgets for marketing and promotion and as a result, people gravitate towards buying their products.

What problems does this cause? What could be done to encourage people to buy local products?

Nowadays,people are attracted by products from big companies; these companies have huge marketing systems and enough money to hire some media companies to popularize their products. This make local products nearly stand no chance against them. This problem is about business, we can't stop those big companies stop to run their marketing. Instead, people who make local products must know how to "play".

In fact, there're still some persons who can sell their own products successfully, even when some big companies have products with the same function. The difference between them and the others is their skills to sale. They know how to make people know about their products by using technologies like e-market, social network. At first; there're not many people know about them, peoples who buy them are even fewer; but if their products are good enough, people will buy it more and more, naturally.these persons talk to their clients cleverly to persuade clients to buy their goods. So the first solution that i recommend is that people must improve their skill to sale if they want their goods sold well

I call the second solution "business to business" .If you can produce a large number of your products and they are good enough, why won't you sell them to a company and let them help you to popularize your goods. This company will use their marketing system to make your products famous and sell them. If you want to do it this way, you must be capable to mass-produce and know how to find and persuade the conformable company.

In my opinion, the main problem is about people who sell local products. they must change to survive in this new era of business; if they can do that, ther's no reason that people will find products from big business which have higher price.
The restatement is a bit roundabout in presentation but it eventually made it back to the original point. Next time, try to be more direct in terms of paraphrasing. It will ensure that the interpretation quickly duplicates the original. The original need not be represented word for word. Simply restating the essence of focus of the discussion will be more than enough to get a good consideration score. The direct question responses were pretty much on track, until it derailed when responding to the second question:

Question: WHAT COULD BE DONE TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BUY LOCAL PRODUCTS?
Response: Instead, people who make local products must know how to "play".

It is not about the inferred "play". The response should have made a suggestion as to how small businesses can sell themselves to the buyers. A sample response is:

Enticing regional buyers to purchase locally made products would be as simple as elevating their social media presence.

Talk about product promotion, which is what the original topic / foundational discussion is all about. It was at this point that the essay got away from the writer and created a prompt deviation. Seeing as how the essay does not fully correspond to the prompt, there will be a question as to whether this essay can recieve a passing score. Even though the discussion presentation is good and developed, it is not developed based on the expected discussion response. So it may be difficult for this presentation to achieve a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Businesses' huge marketing systems and money to hire media companies to popularize their products